- Open Settings, and select “About”
- Tap on “Build number” seven times.
- Go back, and select “Developer options”.
- Scroll down, and check the “Android debugging” or “USB debugging” entry under “Debugging”.
- Uncheck the “Verify apps over USB” option if you want to speed up the process of loading app onto your device for testing; this will deny Google to inspect apps installed over USB.
- Check the “Show taps” to demonstrate the interaction in the application, show places of taps and gestures in the video.
- Plug your device into your computer.
Do you want to learn how to enable developer mode on any other phone?
Click here to read our guide for Xiaomi devices and don’t forget to check the iOS related page if you are an Apple user!