- Open Settings, and select “About phone”.
- Tap on “MIUI version” till when developer mode is enabled.
- Go back, and scroll down to “Additional settings”, then select “Developer options”.
- Scroll down, and check the “USB debugging” entry under “Debugging”.
- Also check “Install via USB” and “USB debugging (Security settings)” to be able to install apk and use your PC keyboard to enter text directly from Kira.
- Uncheck the “Verify apps over USB” option if you want to speed up the process of loading app onto your device for testing; this will deny Google to inspect apps installed over USB.
- Check the “Show taps” to demonstrate the interaction in the application, show places of taps and gestures in the video.
- Plug your device into your computer.
Do you want to learn how to enable developer mode on any other phone?
Click here to read our guide for the other Android devices and don’t forget to check the iOS related page if you are an Apple user!